Your shopping cart is empty.
How Do I Preview a Print or Painting I Love Before I Order?
• Select and click any image in your chosen Category to view it in a larger size and read the Painting Description.
• If there is no Option to Purchase Original, then the Original is SOLD.
• You have the Option to Order any image on this site as a Fine Art Giclee Print in a variety of Mediums, Sizes and and Styles for finishes and Frames. Simply Click and Select different Options for an instant view of what your choices look like.
• To see Magnified Detail within the painting, Click and Hover Your Mouse over the area you want to see up close.
• Want to see the art on a wall? Click on Wall Preview. The art will be shown at scale in various rooms from Living Room wall to Conference Room. Change the room,the color of the wall, or the size of the art as indicated at the top of that page.
• You also have the option to Save to Favorites or Email to a Friend.
Will the Artwork Look the Same as the Online Version?
The artwork will look much better in person than it does online due to several factors:
• The image on a computer screen is backlit as opposed to the physical piece which reflects light.
• The physical surface that the image is printed on provides greater color spectrum and detail.
• The actual size of the physical artwork on a wall creates a whole new perspective.
What is the Largest Size Available for Prints?
Not all sizes are shown on this site. Our largest Canvas Print size is 58”x100” for a single panel canvas. The limitation on Face Mount to Acrylic is 48”x120” and Paper Print is 58” x120”. Please contact me for a quote if you are interested in a custom size Print.
Are Your Fine Art Prints Giclee Quality?
Yes. All digital prints are of the highest quality and produced on inkjet and latex printers. Only archival quality inks and artist grade materials are used.
Do You Offer Frames for Canvas Prints?
Yes, we offer a float frame option for our canvas Prints. The float frame comes in five different finishes: Black, Espresso, Black with Gold, Black with Silver and white. Please select the "Frame" tab when choosing your options to see how they look.
Is Hanging Hardware Included with my Artwork?
Yes. The hanging hardware included for canvases is a high-grade braided wire fastened to D-rings, ready to hang.
The face mount to acrylic comes with a back frame installed for easy hanging. Simply counter sink 1-3 screws with a large head into your wall making sure they are level. The screw head should sit about ½” out of the wall, and the back frame will then rest on the screw(s). The back frame is intended to hang flush to the wall. If you have older walls or special finishes please take this into consideration before installation.
Can I Hang my Canvas in a Bathroom?
Yes, just make sure the canvas is not in direct contact with water.
What Forms of Payment do you Accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club
How Long Will my Artwork Take to Arrive & How is it Shipped?
Average Printing, Packaging & Delivery time is between 5 -14 days. All items are carefully packaged to prevent damage during transit. Your new Artwork will normally be shipped via FedEx Ground. A tracking number will be provided by email to give you the ability to track your order throughout the shipping process.
Please note, a signature is required for delivery unless you request that your art be delivered without a signature. In these cases, you assume responsibility for the art after it has been delivered.
Shipping costs vary by location, size and weight of your shipment. Rates will be automatically calculated when you purchase and check out. Both Original Paintings and Fine Art Prints are fully insured in transit for damage and loss.
What if I Need my Print Order Sooner?
We are usually able to accommodate special requests. If you need your order faster then our average turnaround time then please Contact Me. Expedited orders do incur an additional charge, which will be quoted prior to ordering.
What if I Want to Cancel My Print Order?
Your order may be cancelled and a full refund issued as long as your order has not gone into production. Production times vary and can commence anywhere from an hour after receiving your order to several days.
If you must cancel your order please Contact Me immediately.
What is Your Return Policy for Prints?
If for any reason you are unhappy with the production quality of the materials used, your Fine Art Print will be replaced or fixed at my cost.
What if I Prefer to Pick up my Original Painting From Your Studio?
If you live near Windsor, Ontario and would prefer to pick up your Original Painting from the Shirley Williams Art Studio, Contact Me
How can I Arrange a Studio Visit to See Your Original Paintings?
I always welcome studio visits. There is never any pressure or obligation for you to buy anything. Simply Contact Me to set up a date and time.
What is your Policy on Returns and Refunds for Original Paintings?
From the time you receive your original artwork, you have 7 days to return your order.
Contact Me right away before returning.
Original Artwork(s) must be returned in their original condition and original packaging. If you accidentally dispose of the original packaging, you will be responsible for purchasing packaging materials to send the artwork back safely to the artist. On artwork where shipping was included in the purchase, the Artist's shipping and custom costs will be deducted from the Refund.
Your return amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment (less shipping cost which includes custom fees for the artist’s country) within 7-10 business days of your artwork return.
What Must I do to Receive a Problem-Free Refund for Original Paintings?
You will be responsible for the artwork return and must use a courrier with traceable shipping.
Shirley Williams Art Studio
3080 Grand Marais Road East, Windsor, Ontario,
• Shirley Williams is not responsible for undelivered returns. Once the artwork arrives back to the artist, the refund will be processed back to your account.
• Artwork returned back to the artist not in its original state within the 7-day period will not be refunded.
• Additional shipping fees may apply for International returns. Please note this may be avoided by informing the courier that this is a returned item.
Who Holds the Copyright to the Artwork Once I Purchased It?
The artist retains the copyright to their imagery. Copyright law states that copyright does not transfer to art buyers. You will need to get permission from the artist in order to reproduce the imagery.
How Can I Keep up With Your New Work?
I'm thrilled and grateful that you love my work and want to stay up to date with new paintings. If you signed up when you first landed on this site, you're already in. There's no need to do anything else.
If you didn't already sign up for my VIP List just click below to learn more.
Your privacy is important to me and my Print Partner. All the personal information you enter such as credit card, name, phone number, email and mailing address, are protected and never shared.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
You'll receive Updates, Discounts, Behind-the-Scenes Info & Event Invitations.